Here are the steps if you want to follow along faster.
1. Open a cmd.exe command prompt as an an administrator. (Right click and run as administrator)
2. type in "diskpart"
3. type in "list disk"
4. type in "select disk _" where _ is the number corresponding to your usb disk
5. type in "clean"
6. type in "create partition primary"
7. type in select partition 1
8. type in "active"
9. type in "format fs=ntfs"
10. type in "assign"
11. type in exit to close the window
12. Change to the windows CD drive letter or existing windows bootable usb drive letter. "d:"
13. At the root of your drive letter, you need to change directories to the boot folder.
14. type in "bootsect.exe/nt60 f:" Where f: is the drive letter corresponding to the drive that you WANT to be putting the windows installation CD ON.
15. After everything has been done, just highlight all of the files/folders at the root of the CD or existing bootable usb, and copy them over to the new drive.
Or you can use the tool provided Below